Today, the general Indian Tourist Visa online has been so far granted to the foreigners for the purposes of visiting India are relaxation, sight-seeing and meeting friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
Besides, realizing the spread and importance of Yoga in the world, the Government of India has decided to include attending a short-term yoga program in the list of permissible activities under the Indian e-Tourist Visa.
It is the way to promote Yoga to foreigners willing to enjoy the short-term course on Yoga in its bid to popularize the ancient spiritual and ascetic practice globally.
Introduction of Indian eVisa for Yoga?
Indian Visa online for Yoga is one kind of visa involving completely the online application issued by the Government of India.
Indian ETA for Yoga is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Yoga trips to India.
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Indian eVisa?
Only the short-term Yoga trips are permitted
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
For attending Yoga programs in India, you can apply for Indian e-Tourist visa, which is divided into 3 subtypes: One-month e-Tourist, One-year e-Tourist, and Five-year e-Tourist Visa.
One-month e-Tourist Visa is valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of visa approval and available for double entries.
One-year e-Tourist Visa is valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of visa approval and available for multiple entries.
Five-year e-Tourist Visa is valid for 5 years from the date of visa approval and available for multiple entries.
All three subtypes of Indian e-Tourist visa allow holders to stay 90 days/entry from the first date of each entry. The only exception is that nationals of UK, US, Canada, and Japan can have a maximum stay of 180 days/entry from the first date of each entry.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India. It is very important, especially for Visa on Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Indian eVisa for Yoga consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get the online Indian Visa for Yoga as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Indian eVisa for Yoga
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. The detailed information of the Yoga Institute in India must have its name, address, state and phone.
Check Document Requirements for more details.
Indian eVisa has many advantages comparing to normal Indian visa. With our service and 24/7 support, you can obtain your Indian eVisa much easier, more time-saving and convenient:
- The whole process is performed online at any time, from anywhere
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- Information double-checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- eVisa recovered via email in case of losing
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
Our service is very easy to process your application for mobile users and large groups. We always prioritize applying for your Indian eVisa so that you will have your Indian eVisa before your travel date. This is especially helpful for those passengers who want to apply for an Indian visa online in emergency situations for express processing.
For further questions, please contact us.
- Read also: What is Indian e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Business Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Medical Visa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716