Today, the general Indian Tourist Visa online has been so far granted to the foreigners for the purposes of visiting India are relaxation, sight-seeing and meeting friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
Besides, realizing the spread and importance of Yoga in the world, the Government of India has decided to include attending a short-term yoga program and medical missions under Indian systems of medicine in the list of permissible activities under the Indian e-Tourist Visa.
It is the way to promote Yoga to foreigners willing to enjoy the short-term course on Yoga in its bid to popularize the ancient spiritual and ascetic practice globally.
Introduction of Indian eVisa for Yoga?
Indian Visa online for Yoga is one kind of visa involving completely the online application issued by the Government of India.
Indian ETA for Yoga is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Yoga trips to India.
- Read also: What is the Indian eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Indian eVisa?
Only the short-term Yoga trips are permitted
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Indian eVisa for Yoga program can come with a double entry and a 60-day stay.
Indian eVisa for Yoga program is only valid for 120 consecutive days.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India. It is very important, especially for Visa on Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Indian eVisa for Yoga consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get the online Indian Visa for Yoga as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Indian eVisa for Yoga
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. The detailed information of the Yoga Institute in India must have its name, address, state and phone.
Indian ETA for Yoga will not only save your time and money but also make your Yoga trip to India safer and more comfortable.
- Read also: What is Indian e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Business Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Medical Visa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 07 3102 9716