Introduction of Indian e-Tourist Visa
Indian e-Tourist Visa is one kind of the Indian eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Indian eVisa for Tourism is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to travel to India.
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Indian eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted with Indian eVisa for Tourism:
- Short term recreation
- Casual visit to meet friends or relatives
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
For e-Tourist visa, the validity is 365 days from the date of visa approval. e-Tourist visa is for multiple entries, with a maximum stay of 90 days/entry from the first date of each entry. The only exception is that nationals of UK, US, Canada and Japan can have a maximum stay of 180 days/entry from the first date of each entry.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Indian e-Tourist Visa or Indian eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Indian eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Indian e-Tourist Visa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
- Indian Tourist Visa online with our professional support center all the time will help the tourists enjoy their trips as comfortably as possible.
- Indian e-Tourist Visa will not only save your time and money but also make you confident to travel more easily to India.
- Read also: What is Indian e-Business Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Medical Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa for Yoga programs?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 07 3102 9716