Introduction of Indian e-Medical Visa?
Indian Medical ETA is one kind of the Indian eVisa issued online by the Government of India.
Indian eVisa for Medical trips is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Medical trips to India.
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Indian eVisa?
Only the short-term Medical mission trips are permitted.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Indian e-Medical Visa comes with a triple entry and also 60-day stay.
Indian eVisa is only valid for 120 consecutive days.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees of Indian Medical ETA consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Indian eVisa for Medical as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Indian e-Medical Visa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, in the size of 2 inches x 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. The applicant must have a scanned letter from the related Indian hospital on its letterhead.
Indian e-Medical Visa will not only save your time and money but also make your Medical mission trips to India safer and more comfortable.
- Read also: What is Indian e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Business Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa for Yoga programs?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 07 3102 9716