Visa is indeed a necessary document for all travelers. Many beautiful countries including India offering Visa on Arrival to the inbound tourism. By figure out the advantage and disadvantage of it, we hope that you can decide whether to choose the Visa on Arrival for your new year travel or not.
Visa on Arrival in India
Visa on Arrival (VOA) means that you receive a visa to enter the country at the airport where you land. You will need to queue up at a visa counter, apply for a visa and then pay the fees. Visa on arrival can apply online for the Visa approval letter and Visa will be stamped on your travel document by immigration officers when you arrive at your destination.
- No waiting period for the visa to be granted.
- No need to send the travel document for stamping.
- Take a lot of time to queue at the visa counter to get a Visa stamp.
- A high chance that countries change the requirement of Visa on arrival with a short notice period.
- Not available to all nationalities.
- Single-entry visa: Not a good option for multiple entries into a country.
- Not a good option for transit when you take two different flights of two different airlines
The different between E-Tourist Visa and Visa on Arrival
The government fee is not included in the table below because it will be charged differently from each nationality.
|Criteria||EVisa||Visa on Arrival|
|Number of entry||Double, Triple, or Multiple Entry depending on the type of eVisa||Single Entry|
|Where to apply||Apply in advance by online web form||Apply on Arrival|
|Payment method||Credit/ Debit Card||Cash|
|Length of stay||60 - 180 days/entry depending on the type of eVisa||30 days|
|Validity||1 month - 5 years depending on the type of eVisa||30 days (from the day of arrival)|
|Entry checkpoint||28 designated airports and 5 designated seaports||All checkpoints|
|Exit checkpoint||All checkpoints||All checkpoints|
Check India eVisa information for details about the length of stay and validity.
EVisa and Visa on Arrival, what to choose?
It can be risky to apply for a VOA and banking on that option. Your trip can be disrupted because of the unclear on the information on the VOA if you did not do enough research. So our advice that it is best to apply for an eVisa or a Visa from the embassy/consulate before embarking on your trip.
India Visa Online is one kind of the Indian Visa supplied completely online. eVisa for India is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to travel to India. There is no label, sticker, or stamp placed on your passport before travel. Your visa is on the immigration computer and is linked to your passport number.
With our service, applying for Indian eVisa has become much easier than before. Our Indian eVisa service is offered with many benefits to help to process your Indian eVisa as soon as possible:
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- eVisa recovered via email in case you lose your Indian eVisa
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
- Information double checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- The whole process is performed online from anywhere, which is much more convenient and time-saving.
Especially for emergency cases, we also offer emergency visa service for express processing.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898