Thanks to the advance in technology, all you need is 15 minutes to get an Indian eVisa for Australian. India rolled out the eVisa program to over 150 countries including Australia. India also introduced visa subcategories for tourists, business travelers, and medical visits.
What is an Indian eVisa?
The eVisa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment is completed.
The main benefit here is that you won’t need to visit the consulate and wait in queues for hours to get a stamp in your passport. You can get an Indian eVisa within 3 business days or only 1 business days for emergency cases.
India Visa Requirements for Australian
- A passport that has two blank pages and remains valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- Digital photocopies of their passports and recent photos. Check the photo requirement guidelines.
Ways to Get An Indian eVisa
Here are details the process of obtaining your India eVisa online for Australian national, there are 2 ways in which you can apply for an eVisa:
- EVisa (Online Visa)
Step 1: Visit https://www.indianvisagov.in/apply-visa and fill the “Information For Visa” form.
- Provide your flight information including the airport of arrival, the date of arrival, and your personal information such as your full name, the passport number, date of birth and nationality.
- Your personal information supplied and the information on your passport must match together.
Step 2: Pay the Service fee and Government fee online by your Credit/Debit Card mentioned in Payment Guidelines:
- After finishing the payment, an email will be sent to confirm your eVisa order and documents request to complete the Indian eVisa application. When the process is finished, the visa copy will be sent to you by email.
Step 3: Print out Indian eVisa. After that, please present your eVisa for checking at the airports in India. It takes you only 5-10 minutes to get the stamp on your passport by India Immigration Officers at the airports.
The Indian eVisa will make you confident to travel to India, your trip will be more convenient and money-saving because the entire application process will be taken care by the specialized group of the consultancy experts who can help international tourists apply for their visas online.
- Visit the India Embassy or Consulate in Australia
Step 1: Apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
Step 2: The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents.
Step 3: Attend your interview at the Indian Embassy in Australia.
- One of the world’s leading provider of online services for global customers
- 24/7 all year eVisa registration
- The simple and quick online application process
- Full support of the specialists
- No limitation for before applying
- Flexible Refund policy for denied cases (Services fee)
- Recover visa email if being lost
- Approved eVisa - via email - PDF format
- 24/7 professional online support
- Correction of missing or incorrect information
- Verify and validate the application requirements
- Support eVisa form and protection privacy
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 07 3102 9716