Indian eVisa is one kind of the Indian Visa supplied completely online. Indian eVisa is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to travel to India.
3 purposes approved by the Indian eVisa application are Tourism, Business, and Medical.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
- Indian e-Tourist visa is divided into 3 subtypes: One-month e-Tourist, One-year e-Tourist, and Five-year e-Tourist Visa.
One-month e-Tourist Visa is valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of visa approval and available for double entries.
One-year e-Tourist Visa is valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of visa approval and available for multiple entries.
Five-year e-Tourist Visa is valid for 5 years from the date of visa approval and available for multiple entries.
All three subtypes of Indian e-Tourist visa allow holders to stay 90 days/entry from the first date of each entry. The only exception is that nationals of UK, US, Canada, and Japan can have a maximum stay of 180 days/entry from the first date of each entry.
- For e-Business visa, the validity is 365 days from the date of visa approval. e-Business visa is for multiple entries, with a maximum stay of 180 days/entry from the first date of each entry.
- For e-Medical visa, the validity is 120 days from the date of visa approval. After entering India, e-Medical visa can be used for the triple entries within 60 days from the date of the first arrival.
Applicants of the eligible countries/territories should apply online at least 4 days in advance of the date of arrival.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India. It is very important, especially for Visa on Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Indian eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Indian eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Indian eVisa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
With our service, applying for Indian eVisa has become much easier than before. Our Indian eVisa process helps you obtain your visa much more convenient and time-saving:
- The whole process is performed online at anytime, from anywhere
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- Information double checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- eVisa recovered via email in case you lose your Indian eVisa
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
Especially for emergency cases, we also offer emergency visa service for express processing.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716